We also invite you to read the shop.progettoquid.com General Conditions, because they also contain important indications about privacy and the security systems adopted by this web site.
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – integration of notices published on shop.progettoquid.com
The data controller of the information collected through this site is Progetto Quid, and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to Progetto Quid when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Progetto Quid, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for Progetto Quid to fulfill the product sale agreement on shop.progettoquid.com or provide the other services available on shop.progettoquid.com.
Communicating additional data to Progetto Quid, other than those marked as compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection (such as using the web site and its services or purchasing the products on sale, for example).
Currently the data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are the following:
- Progetto Quid, that processes the data required to organise and carry out shipment, delivery and return of products purchased on our web site;
- Carrera S.p.A, that processes the data required to manage and maintain the Quid servers;
- Progetto Quid, that processes the data required to complete the purchase orders for products sold on our web site by final users.
We invite you to read this section on a regular basis, to keep up to date with any possible changes in the data supervisors listed above.
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from Progetto Quid that your personal data is or is not being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Progetto Quid:
- updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
- certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose:lower-alpha
- processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to Progetto Quid – to the mailing address or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will reply promptly. To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to email@example.com.
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits Progetto Quid – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority's provision permits Progetto Quid to use your postal address for sending you - with administrative and accounting documents - adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
- process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
- use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
- make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
How and why we process your personal data
Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by Progetto Quid and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations that are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products via the web site (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data’).The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our site:
- registration on the site, to enjoy the services we offer;
- subscription to additional specific services, such as our Progetto QuidNEWS newsletter, and other similar information bulletins about our activities, inviting your friends to join the Progetto Quid world, making yourself known to other users by sending us your photo and your comments;< related and orders>
- handling of your requests: be they technical, commercial, concerning progress reports on your orders and generally speaking all information requests;
- contacting the managers of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Buying Office, Customer Care);
- evaluating requests on your behalf to be included in our personnel by submitting your CV. In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have set up the site in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our site or your IP address).In some cases, as expressly cited in the notice, your personal data will be processed, if you expressly grant your consent, to create a user profile based on your preferences and your purchases, so that we can send you information that is pertinent to your needs and interests. With the exception of the case specified at art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (authorising the data controller to use your data to send you advertising e-mails about products and services similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse your consent for such use), Progetto Quid may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent. Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities, or in order to fulfil duties that descend from a completed contract with you, such as communicating your personal data to Paypal for payment of the products you have bought).
Parties who may process your personal data
Progetto Quid has chosen to call on other companies for processing your personal data, for certain specific activities. The companies that conduct such operations have been carefully selected and are experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees that they abide by the applicable laws and regulations that regulate data processing, including the security profile of such data.These companies have therefore been appointed data supervisors, and they conduct their activities according to the instructions and under the control of Progetto Quid. We verify on a regular basis that they have fulfilled the duties assigned to them and that they continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions that govern the protection of personal data.Your personal data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the notice displayed when you communicate your personal data.
What they are
Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone (referred to collectively as a “device”) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our site. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
- Cookies – Small text files (typically made of up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Progetto Quidjeans.com makes use only of session first-part cookies. It does not set persistent or third-party cookies.
We offer certain site features, services, applications, and tools that are available only through the use of these technologies. You are always free to block, delete, or disable these technologies if your browser or device so permits. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain site features, services, applications, or tools. You may also be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session. For more information on how you can block, delete, or disable these technologies, please review the Help section of your browser, add-on, application, or device.
Generally, we do not store your personal information within cookies, but rather use them to identify you to our servers or internal systems. Only shop.progettoquid.com can interpret them by assigning them a unique identifier that is designed for interpretation only by us. We do not store any of your personal information on any of our cookies.
We obtain your consent to our use of these technologies to collect and store information by providing you with transparent notice of their use and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth above.
Our uses of such technologies fall into the following general categories:
Deep links to other web sites
If you wish to receive more information about how Progetto Quid processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Progetto Quid Group Companies