1. Progetto Quid gives to his customers the guarantee "your money refunded if not completely satisfied". If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, you can send it back. You will be refunded as prescribed by the current Italian legislation. The law (D.Lgs.n° 185/99) prescribes a time limit to exercise this right of 14 days since you received the goods. Exercising this guarantee is simple, just following the procedure below:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days since you received the goods.
- The goods must be sent via mail or express courier to the following address:
- except what specified at point 2, shipping costs for returns have to be paid by the customer.
- the products sent to us after the prescribed time-limit lacking the mentioned requirements cannot be refunded.
COOPERATIVA SOCIALE QUID
Via della Consortia 10/D
37127 Avesa (VR)
The product must be returned:
- properly packed in its original package, in perfect conditions (not ruined, damaged or dirty) and along with all the eventual accessories and documentation;
- along with the Transport Document (present in the original package) in such a way to allow Progetto Quid to identify the customer (order number, name, surname and address).
- without clear signs of use, except those compatible with a test of the product, i.e. The product should not show signs of a prolonged use (over some minutes) exceeding the time necessary to test it; the product should be in a condition such that it can be sold again.
To exercise your withdrawal right you have to choose one of the following options:
- Substitution of goods.
If you want to replace the purchased goods with some other product, you should send back the unwanted product to Progetto Quid agreeing with the customer service on the product to obtain as replacement.
- Reaccredidation of the money (The refund concerns the price of the product and it will be made within 30 dd since Progetto Quid receives the returned goods. The only cost for the customer is the one related with the return of the goods).
The goods, once arrived at our warehouse, will be examined for eventual damages or alterations not due to the transport.
If the customer took advantage of a promotion valid only over a certain threshold (including free shipping), and if the value of the goods that the customer is not returning is below that threshold, the value of the promotion will be deducted from the reimbursed amount.
2. Returning of defective goods
In case of defective goods, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within 14 days since you received the goods.
Only in case of defective goods, the cost of shipping for the replacement of the product will be paid by Progetto Quid.